Delving into the world of computers can be daunting. It can be reassuring to have a helping hand guide you through the process, and help you get comfortable with the technology.
- Purchasing, installing and starting to use a new computer, and other hardware such as printer, scanner, etc
- Fixing problems : something is wrong but you don’t know what? Even after the warranty period, I can help you solve problems with your computer, clean it up and make it faster. I will also tell you when it’s time to replace it, and will help you choose your new computer
- Learning new skills
- Writing letters
- Sending emails, and attaching files into the mails
- Searching the internet, purchasing travel or concert tickets online, shopping online
- Uploading pictures from a digital camera, editing them, printing them, and backing them up
- Managing music files to add to an mp3 player
- Using cloud- based systems to share information with other people (using Google Drive with Google Docs, or using a storage system such as Dropbox)
- Using a tablet :
- Setting it up and getting the apps you want
- sharing data from the tablet with a computer or a smartphone
Book your time with me, and I will come to your home when it suits you, for training sessions lasting from one to three hours.